Since you lose 5 points for deleting a question you've asked...

I think we should earn at least 2 points each time we select a best answer to the questions we ask.
I deleted an old question I had asked because well..for one, it was an old question and there was only one answer to it and it was an anon person and I'm not going to select an anon for best answer.Besides, it wasn't a very good answer anyway. If I knew I'd lose 5 points, I would have just let it sit in the que.
What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I will just leave them up there. Then CM can worry about taking up storage space with unanswered questions or old ones.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• well, it does give a you a little "do you wish to continue and delete, you will lose 5 points" message, so it does give you a chance to decide not to lose the 5 points.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Sounds good to me. I just had to award Best Answer to a non-answer (she asked a question about my question) because it was the only "answer".

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I agree thanks for letting me know.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i would think that all these new questions just to get points
    and less people deleting their old questions because of less points
    will clutter the site

why would you lose points for deleting an old question?
    you should earn extra credit something for cleaning your page up and keeping it tighty
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• AGREED
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 10:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i did go back into my page and award for best answer for my old questions unitl i was sick of it, too many in there
    wish there was a delete all old questions button, some of those are pretty old ones even before this new site format
    do not know if anyone get anything for me warded such old ones, just tryed to 'clean' my page up
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:44 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• they don't really want you deleting questions since the question or answers could be helpful to other moms - that's why you lose points for deleting. If you are awarding "Best Answer" to old questions now - yes they will get the extra credit.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 11:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I deleted a question that no one answered..lol it was worth loosing the five points!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 4:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2010