Does anyone have any ideas on how to make extra money or save more money?

I am a working newly single mom who is surprisingly expecting a new baby. My salary will be cut 5% this year due to the economy. I need something that I can do at home if possible. Any ideas?

snukbear

Asked by snukbear at 10:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• Try doing the jobs on the computer. As for saving money you have to cut back as much as possible.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Anything you don't absolutely need .. You don't need.
    For example: You need Electricity, heat, home like OR cell phone, you don't need both. And of course rent/mortgage. You don't need cable TV, you don't need netflix, you don't need fast internet, you don't need any luxeries if you're on a tight budget. Don't buy any foods you're not going to use to the fullest. Shop at Save-a-lot or Aldi's type stores.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Have a big garage sale and shop at garage sales or consignment shops for your baby stuff, even some stuff for you. I got a stroller barely used, retails for $150 for $5. Also got some gap women's shirts for $1 a piece. Find a support system if you don't have one. My mommy friends and I swap babysitting so I don't ever have to pay for a babysitter.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Try to cut back as much as possible. Get rid of things you don't need. I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I work from home with Ameriplan and I make money AND save money with them while helping others do the same :-).

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 2:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm a distributor for Mia Bella candles,bath and beauty products and love love the clean burning natural candles, they smell up my home! AlsoI'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it has been doing real well. Join today for 1.97!! You don't have to do parties,or inventory or quotas. Free 200 leads every month and the company is nation wide. If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email.

Have a great day!

Income 4 You

Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2010