do you think you'll cry on your LO's first day of kindergarten?

i don't think i will. i'll worry about how the day goes, but cry? nah..
if you've already been through this, how'd you do? better or worse than the new student?

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 10:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in

• I will never forget it, I walked him to his class, and as soon as the door closed behind him, I started crying. I cried the same way the first day of preschool, and this year he goes to middle school and I am sure I will do the same thing. Each time, it is another milestone gone, another day closer to my little guy becoming a man. So, yes I cried, and hope that I have many more tears to cry, because I want to be there to see every milestone!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm sure I will cry. He did PreK but this will be the first year he rides the school bus too. I cry at everything though :D
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I cried the first day of K to 12-grade and when they moved out and I still miss them a lot.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• yes, I already cried his first day of preschool.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm not a cryer but I'm sure I'll get a little misty @ how grown up she's gotten. LOL mine's only 14 mo & already I get misty thinking about what she was like as an infant. One more step towards moving out of the house :(
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• OH man, you got me! I cried on the first day of preschool and the last day of preschool I am not sure what would make kindergarten any different!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I know I will. :(
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• No doubt!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• YEP!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 10:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Mine starts preschool soon and I'm probably going to be a little teary eyed because I know he'll be upset and I'll have to leave him for his own good. I'm hoping it doesn't take him long to get used to it!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2010