Has it been hard to keep your relationship?

Ive been in a few serious relationships....never married. They never end up working out. I know relationships are hard. Theres good and bad times...but how hard is TOO hard? Just for fun

Sherrae

Asked by Sherrae at 10:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have been married for almost 5 years together for 6, not sure how hard is too hard maybe we have not been there yet.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• no,not at all. My marriage is easy as cake! I married my best friend.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My husband and I never had to try hard to make things work while we were dating. I think if you're having issues before you're even married then it's a no go.
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes mine relationship is over.No marriage no nothing.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I've been married for two years. Our first year was about the worst year that he and I have had together in the three years we've been together. We rolled through waves that normally we would just walk away from. It was a battle that kept us fighting for one another, as cheesy as that sounds. However, if we were pushed just that much harder in the end we wouldn't have made it.

"How Hard?" depends on you. How much are you willing to fight for that person to keep them? How much are they willing to fight for you to keep you? Are you two willing to put all out onto the table and bare it all just to be together? Without full honesty, full vulnerablity, and full trust in one another the slightest push will knock you over. So it depends on how much you're willing to put into the relationship.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Our limit was when we couldnt look at each other without dislike and hurt because we still really loved each other. because of that love we stuck it out and learned to b completely honest and love each other for who we are. it took ALOT of work and tears.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• It has been hard I won't lie. We have been to hell and back, but we love each other and I think as long as you have that you can work through anything.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I've been married 12 years (this August) and it's been frustrating at times, but never hard necessarily. First, I made sure I married a good man. Second, we trust each other to make it through even the frustrating and irritating parts of life together. Maybe I just got lucky.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• oh yeah. Mine has been and up and down rollercoaster. but we love each and that make work hard on our relationship instead of calling it quits
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• gosh typos much... sorry I rewrote

oh yeah. Mine has been and up and down rollercoaster. but we love each and that makes us work harder on our relationship instead of calling it quits
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2010