How long did it take you to find Mr. Right?

How old were you? How long did you date until you got married? How long did it take you to find Mr Right?

Sherrae

Asked by Sherrae at 10:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I was 23 years old when I met my husband. We dated a year before we married.
    We've no been married two years.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Well I met him when I was 19.....I knew he was Mr. Right, but he didn't know I Ms. Right.....that took him 4 years to finally get!! We dated a month and a half the first time...broke up for 4 years....got back together in November, I moved in in Dec., engaged in Feb., pregnant in April, married in June, baby in Dec. We moved fast......we had to make up for the 4 years we were apart!
    AndysQueen

Answer by AndysQueen at 11:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I was 17 when I met my husband. We were dating about 2 1/2 years before we got married. We have now been married a little over a year
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 11:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I was 34 years old, I was happy being single didn't want anyone that had an x-wife or kids because I didn't want the drama. My prince charming came along and had not been married and no kids, we dated for a year and got married, we have been married for almost 5 years and together for 6. We met on a Friday night, had our first date that Sat. night and we have been together ever since :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm almost 32, and still looking! Good luck on your search!
    Kissybratzmom

Answer by Kissybratzmom at 11:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I was 15 when I met my husband. Dated 3 years before we married. Been married for two and a half years now.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• He found me when I was 14. We married when I was 18, and that was 45 1/2 years ago just about now.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I met Mr. Right at 32, after a couple of Mr. Wrongs, and even a few Mr. Right Now's!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I was 32, divorced (did think my first was Mr. Right at 17. He was a jealous, abusive man.) My DH and I dated for 10 months before we got married. I think it helped that we both had previous relationships so we both knew what we would and would not accept from a marriage partner. I am happy now in a way I never was in my first marriage. We have been married for 7 years.
    SandraLee242

Answer by SandraLee242 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I was 15 the first time we dated. It was an on-and-off high school relationship - made that way because he was fickle. We broke up when I was 16, and we didn't see or hear from one another until I was 18. We bumped into one another in a parking lot. 6 months later, we were engaged, and a year after that we were married.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2010