Are you happy w/ your husband?

Are you happy w/ the man you married? Ever wish you could trade him in? Anybody you dated before that you wish you would've married?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I love your response nannyB. I would do well to remember it,lol. To answer the question, though I'm certainly not always happy with my husband. Here lately I've been questioning some things because I sometimes get so fed up that I just want to run away. I do have good times in between. As much as I get frustrated theres also a lot of good in him that I see too. I think a lot of what he does, he don't even realize was so wrong yet I certainly feel offended by him and he also feels that way by me and I don't have a clue why he should feel that way. I think we just are such different people we tend to butt heads yet I'm still here. I love the advice above. I've heard it before and believe its great medicine for marriage. I just wish I could remember it in the heat of the moment.:) I'm no expert and all situations are different but I do believe that the tough moments in our marriage have helped both of us grow into better people.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am 100% happy with DH and would not trade him for the world.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am very happy with my husband. I have been with him since my junior year in high school and wouldnt trade him for anything
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 10:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have been married since I was 18, more than 45 years now. I am a happy woman. Am I always happy with my dear husband of all these years? No, of course not. Nor is he always happy with me. We do things that annoy one another. We say things that offend one another. But we have always loved one another and we have always been committed to one another. Happiness comes from within ourselves. It is more of a choice than anything else. I can choose to be happy even when I am annoyed or offended. I can choose to remember the good things that have been said while recovering from the sting of some critical remark. I can ask for and extend forgiveness. All of this contributes to growth in the marriage. To look back at what might have been is a waste of time and energy. It profits me nothing. This man is the man I chose, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others. Remember the vows!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I adore my husband. Our relationship is that perfect mix of comfort and love. I wouldn't want my life to be shared with any other person.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Happier than I could ever imagine. He is my Best Friend and My Soul Mate
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 10:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm very much in love and happy with my husband. He was my 3rd serious relationship and I was his first. We've been together for over 6 years now and we're still going strong.
    kttycat84

Answer by kttycat84 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Absolutely head over heels IN LOVE with my husband!! I wouldnt change one thing about him!! He's perfect!! He was the one I always wanted!!
    AndysQueen

Answer by AndysQueen at 11:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Very much so. I only had one other "serious" relationship aside from my DH, and I ended that one because I had already dated my DH, and knew that what I was feeling for the ex was only a fraction of what I COULD feel.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Oh gosh, I would never trade my husband! I love him with every fiber of my being, there is no one that could replace...nobody else could possibly ever measure up.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2010