how he can endure so much weight?

Somedays ago i visited my friend and when they got a pic of her with her son she sat on his lap then her twin sister laughed ''don't move,let's take a pic of three''and she sat on boy's another lap, after pic was taken they hangin' out on his lap for about 15 mins,they not big girls about 125-130 lbs, but anyway he just 12,how can he endured that weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What the heck is up with all the sitting on a kids lap questions lately? Is this a new fad. I have seen 4 in the past 2 weeks.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My dad used to sit on us when we were kids when we were playing. I think I was like, 7 the first time he put all his weight on me. Have you ever had someone sit on you? It's really not that bad lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I weigh 250lbs and my husband can easily hold me on his lap.  It doesn't bother him at all (in fact he insists on it but I think he has ulterior motives, lol).

125lbs isn't much.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• plus i doubt they were putting all of their weight on him. i'm sure their feet were on the ground so that took some of the weight off.
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2010