Any one watch Bachelorette with Ali ???

Been watching Bachelorette with Ali the last few shows... I have to admit its kind of boring and am curious what your thoughts are on this show. I know this show is so LAME but I can't help it but kind of enjoy the little drama !! :) I'm rooting for Chris from Cape Cod! I think he's a perfect match for ALI. ;)

wandahoshina

Asked by wandahoshina at 11:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes yes YES! i love that show. i watched the season of jake the bachelor that she was on and i was so rooting for ali then and when they announced she would be the new bachelorette, i was ecstatic because she's probably the sweetest most genuine one they've ever had on there! i like Chris from cape cod. i was rooting for frank but now i'm no so sure :(
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I LOVE Ali but i hear that she isnt going to picck anyone in the end. Did anyone else hear that?? That would suck!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I watch it. I'm rooting for Roberto. He's just soo darn cute! And I love watching him and Ali together. They really make a cute couple.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2010