Nazi Zombies Video Game? ~ I posted the question yesturday "I don't like black people"

A brief explanation..I posted yest, I babysit a 6 yr old boy that made the statement "I don't like black people" and is forever talking about Nazis and drawing the Nazi symbol.
Well, I think I figured out where the Nazi crap comes from. He's here again today and the school aged kids are going outside to play with some Nerf Guns and the 6 yr old says" Lets play Nazi Zombies!" I asked what the heck that was. Apparently its a kids video game! What the heck kind of crap is that?
He says he plays it on the computer over at his friends house. The boys wanted to pull it up here, on my computer, I said no way jose, I don't like that kind of stuff.
Have you ever heard of such a game? I think the name of it alone is disrespectful. Would you let your children play a game called that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I just asked my kids about it and they say the "nazi" part is just in the name, there isn't anything very nazi about it. It is zombie killing game and that is it. I never heard of it, but they love the Call of Duty games so I figured if anyone knew they would. We don't own that one though they just played it at friends.

I think your discovery is on the right path though.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 1:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have never heard of it, but not just no, but HELL NO, I would not let my son play anything named that!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I just looked that game up. That is crazy. Hell no would I let my kids play that game.
    katrinad

Answer by katrinad at 11:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes, I know that game, but I wouldn't consider it a kids game. It's part of the Call of Duty games.
    A friend told me the other day that her mom's CHURCH youth group's favorite game is Nazi Zombies!
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 11:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Well at least now we know it didn't come from the parents...just a complete lack of judgement on their part. Talk to his mother, ask her if she is aware he is playing it and the content of the game and the things he is picking up from it. As for letting them play it at your house...no brainer!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Apparently, it is the last level of "Call of Duty" and isn't supposed to be racist. Just killing zombies.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Nazi_Zombies

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2010