How mechanical is your husband?

Does he fix your cars? Do things around the house?

RutterMama

Asked by RutterMama at 11:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Around the house, yes. Car- No, it has a service plan as part of the contract.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes. He fixes everything. He even collects Xboxes that have the "red ring of death" and fixes them. Yay DH.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Extremely! I can't remember the last time we've actually had to take our cars to a mechanic - he does it all himself and he can fix anything (the dryer, lawnmower, etc). He is in the process of finishing off our 3rd floor, including plumbing (for a 1/2 bath) and electrical. He's a scientist for a living, so it's not how he earns our income, but I actually find it very sexy that he's so good with his hands and I love it!

Answer by missanc at 11:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My husband is the King of Do It Yourself! And he is actually really good at it, so I let him have at it! His latest project, he put a huge koi pond in our backyard.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Around the house-- yes, the car- no.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes he is there isn't anything that he has found that he can't fix.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Around the house he could but doesn't. The car as long as its something mechanical and not electrical he can fix it.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• That man can fix, build, make, anything! I am soooo lucky to have a man like him around. I am spoiled, I never have to worry about what I am going to do if something breaks. He rocks!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes, he does all the basics, some of the things that extend beyond basic, but he knows his limitations and will leave a task to an expert if it is out of his realm of expertise.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• There isn't much that he can't do. He turns wrenches for a living. He works on lawn mowers, chain saws, snow blowers and weed whackers. He also does flooring, carpentry, drywall, roofing, plumbing, electrical and remodeling. He's pretty much a jack of all trades. He loves to watch and learn......everything. I think he's pretty damn awesome!!
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 1:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010