Please help!

My 4 month old daughter has a hard time with formula with prebiotics, and probiotics, and is currently on similac organic because it dose not contain them. She is not sensitive to lactose, and wont drink the enfimil gentle, Similac is adding them to the organic, sensitive, the only one they're not adding to is the sensitive AR for spit up and reflux, she dose not have any of those. Her Drs nurse says, that she don't know if he deals with this, and he'll probably say put her on soy but she dosent need soy gosh this is so stupid, can someone out there please help me!

MizMzBowz

Asked by MizMzBowz at 11:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you tried Nutramigen formula? I haven't read the ingredients specifically but I've had children on that formula when nothing else works for sensitive children. It is more expensive but worth it if it works.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• stock up!!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 1:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• have you looked into Nature's One formula?

Have you considered relactation?
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 2:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Enfamil makes a hypoallergenic product that doesnt have the probiotics in it. ITs hard to find but I bought it online for my daughter. Its called Nutramigen and in the ready to feed kind it doesnt have them in it at all. They make 2 kinds of powdered one with probiotics and one without. Its expensive but it was great for my daughter......
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 3:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I would research soy before you start a soy formula.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Try Earths best organic!
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 9:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2010