DRAMA....

This is the deal....my daughter went to visit her father a week ago and normally when she goes I give her a fresh hair do so it can last..but sometimes his GF will change her hair style. I dont have a problem with her doing my daugter hair....in the past I did and I would confront her but as I grew older I realize that it was not a big deal and became very comfortable with it. So lately.... when it was time for my daughter to come home her hair would look a mess. As long as I was confronting her on it she would continue to do it out of spite and when I stop....she stop doing my daughter hair. Its very funny to me how she would react to things when I am saying something about it but when I am quiet she does things to make me say something to. I have caught on to her little game and became less involve.

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• and the question is?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2010