What commercial do you HATE?

I cannot stand that Kit-Kat commercial ....

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The one that's on right now Pillow pets sooooo annoying
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 12:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Vagasil commericals. The ones where the afflicted woman is sitting lonely, staring out a window, contemplating her feminine itch. Hate those!!!!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 12:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I can't stand the razor commercial where all the bushes get trimmed when the woman walks by. My husband loves that commercial and laughs everytime he sees it.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• lol I know I do not like either of those either lol

with the pillow pets my daughter goes PILLOW PET ! PILLOW PET ! everytime it comes on....and I giggle at the vagasil one too... I especially hate when they are dressed nice but then they look at their reflection and they are wearing a sweatshirt and looking depressed
    glamomomo

Comment by glamomomo (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Funny you ask this...I started off liking this commercial....the one with the blue jean huggies diapers, the little boy in the white shirt...

But then they started showing it every other commercial and it started getting on my nerves.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Right now that ridiculous Sonic commercial I saw last night where they are calling out the other hamburger joints. Then at the end do a big cheer. I honestly hate Sonic now. I thought their commercials could not get more irritating. And pretty much every erectile dysfunction commercial.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The Jimmy Dean breakfast commercials...who cares if the thunder isn't as loud as he's supposed to be? Maybe he's constipated?!!!

I have always loved those Dell computer commercials where they sing "Lollipop" and then one night as I watched it I started giggling hysterically when it came on. My husband asked what was so funny and I told him to watch the beginning of the commercial next time!
    I want you all to notice that when that commercial comes on and the first guy starts singing as the lights come on, the other guy pops up with a smile on his face and is buckling his overalls as if he was just doing something "naughty" to the guy who first began to sing! To further prove the point, the first guy gives a little smile and sort of a wink at the guy who was kneeling down in front of him.
    LOL...what does "Lollipop" really mean to them and what do they really do in the dark? LOL!
    I'm sorry...old commercials with new flair. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• lol ill have to say the Dell One When The 2 guys are singing lollipop and the one of the guys stands up and pulls up his suspenders (looks fruity)
    auntieof3

Answer by auntieof3 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2010