pregnant symptoms

I quit taking my birth control this month and its been 3 weeks since I've taken my last one, I've had sex atleast 6 times ( not using anything) within those 3 weeks. my boobs are alittle sore but they always get sore when I quit taking pills due to hormone changes. I got alil nose congestion last week and its not allergies, Im having really crazy dreams the last couple days, Kinda similar to the crazy ones I had when I was pregnant with my kids. I dont know if this is because i could be pregnant or if its just my body changing from me stopping my pills. Im due to get my period next week im just not sure if it will be on time since I stopped taking these pills. anyone have a stuffy nose as a early pregnancy sign?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• umm take a test....
    stacy1403

Answer by stacy1403 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• With my last pg I had nasal congestion but that wasnt one of my early pg signs. I say dont worry about it till you miss your period. It could take a while after stopping the pill before you become pg depending on how long you have been taking them. But if you just cant get it outta your head and are worried about it then go ahead and take a test. I drive myself crazy worrying half the time and then every little thing that happens I tend to think it is a pg symptom...ie: breast tenerness, crazy dreams, heartburn, tired all the time. I have been wrong several times over the past 3 yrs...LOL!!!! Thank Goodness!!!! Usually my symptoms are PMS instead.
    MybabyKisses

Answer by MybabyKisses at 12:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I did have nasal congestion early on in my pregnancy, and I didn't even I know I was pregnant at that point.
    Wait until you expect your period to arrive, then, if it doesn't, there's nothing wrong with taking a test to fine out. Good luck!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 12:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2010