Has anyone heard of pre-paid legal systems? Need WAH

Has anyone worked with this company before? I was looking into. Im not sure if its for me cuz I dont know if I could even sell it anyways Im not a big people person but I trying to find a legit home working oppurtunity but its not going so well

candlefire22

Asked by candlefire22 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• It is a pyramid scheme. In order to make the money, you really have to get people under you. You will get some money from selling policies to individuals but to make the real dough, you need consultants under you. I'm not in it but one of my good friends is. I even went to the conference with her in April.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I do Ameriplan and we offer a plan like PrePaid legals but we also have other plans so we have a wider customer base. The above post is WRONG. A pyramid scheme is something that ONLY makes money off recruiting and there is NO service or product involved. Those are VERY illegal and shut down as soon as they are found out. PrePaid Legal DOES offer a service therefor it is NOT a pyramid.

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 2:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• loL...JADEMOMMY07 is completely wrong, for 1 there is NO money earned at all off recruiting...Pyramids are illegal
    #2 They are the #1 Service that offers these protections...even publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange for 36 of their 38 years in business, which holds to the highest of standards.
    #3 they have the Better Business Bureau's A+ rating for 10 straight years, and The US Chamber of Commerce President has publicly stated not only are THEY THE BEST BUSINESS but have the #1 Compensation plan..
    #4 Forbes rates them as #66 in the Top 200 businesses for all of the US
    #5 Money is only paid on compensations from memberships rendered. Many people only do that.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I agree with Happymom. I worked as an associate with Pre-paid legal about 4 years ago. I have nothing bad to say about the company, its a good company but I joined for the wrong reason so I wasnt very productive with it. I ended up finding another company that I love and enjoy doing Mia Bella Gourmet Candles (Scent-sations). www.delightfullyscentful.com. You have to find something that you can enjoy yourself in order to get other people interested in it. Good luck!
    christiannico20

Answer by christiannico20 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have never heard of Pre-Paid Legal systems as a company before.

I have heard of systems that do Pre-Paid Legal Care.

I am an associate of Pre-Paid Legal Services, they have a system that involves Pre-Paid Legal Care..
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Oh and JADEMOM, Maybe its time you get an education on pyramid schemes.

Causre last time I checked Lawyers didnt have anything to do with them unless they wanted to lose thier practices. Also the BBB bureau does not endorse scams,

You can go to FTC.gov or even bizymoms.com has a course on scams, you will even get a certificate if you pass the test on some of thier training.

Good luck!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010