Are you happy with the father you choose for your child? or do you think you rushed?

I love my children to know end and have no regret having them. I just wish I knew the father would not be involved with his own kids. It hurts the kids so much that is a pain in the heart us as parents can't take away from them. Only support them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• well my first 2 children i really wish i would have waited,not that a regret them at all the are amazing! but i was young and so was there father! i have raised both of them on my own with no help from him and we r doing just fine, but still wish i would have made better decisions. Now with my baby to be, i am with the love of my life and I know 100% he will be a wonderful father, he is great with my girls, and has helped me with them alot. He is so excited for his baby boy to be born, he has not missed one appointment, and tells my belly how much he loves him everyday, i dont regret him being the father to my children at all!
    whatthefawna

Answer by whatthefawna at 12:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I didn't "choose" a father for my children. I fell in love and married the best man in the world. Together we've had children, and together we have learned how to be good parents.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 12:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Absolutely thrilled!!! We were married for 4 years before we had kids and we'll be married 15 years this November. I wouldn't have married him if I didn't want to have kids with him.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 12:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes. I am very happy with my son's father but we were married for three years before my ds was born and were friends for years before that. So I was luck enough to not be rushed. GL to you Momma.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am happy with my children's Daddy. He's a great one. I got pregnant at 19 and married him about 2 months after we found out. It has been hard at times between the two of us but he is always been a good Dad to the kids.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 12:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My husband is an excellent and very involved father to our children. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My son, I rushed.

My future yet-to-be kids...I did just fine.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have yet to decide whether or not I made the right choice. We separated when she was 2 months old and it was a terrible separation and he hasn't had much time with her...she's 9 months old now and she hardly knows him, partly because we both were too immature to deal with things the right way for her. I have seen him step up here lately, calling to check on her, asking for pics, doing everything he can to earn his parenting time back (it was suspended by a judge for failure to pay child support and failure to take a parenting class, not my choice). So we'll see...he took the class and we are meeting up today to discuss visitations and such...I want him to be involved!
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• he is the best daddy any little girl could ask for! we got lucky with him i think. i rushed and still picked a good one. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Well I'm not happy with my sons father but I don't feel that I rushed it or that its my fault. The guy is a jerk, no matter what I wouldn't have known him any better if we had waited ten years. He has a gift for hiding things and lying. I wish that he had been a better man, but no I didn't make the wrong choice.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 1:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010