SO i fooled around with my BFF, do you think it will change our relationship? TMI alert

so last night my best friend of 14 years comes by and after not seeing her for 2 years almost (she moved) we ended up fooling around a little last night. she and i have both been curious about being with girls and we drank and began talking sex, then went to watching porno, then she suggested that i use my vibrator on her, so i did for a little while, and i went down on her for like 2 minutes. we didnt really get all the way but im just wondering if it will be weird for us to hang out now?!?! i discovered that being with girls is just a fantasy i like having and not something that i actually get pleasure in doing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Seriously, it doesn't have to be a big deal. You guys tried something and you found it wasn't for you. It doesn't change your friendship it just means you are comfortable with one another. Chalk it up to a failed experiment and move on.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I agree with Jademom07 it's what you two make it. I'd say talk to her and see how she's feeling, she's probably wondering how you are feeling and wondering the same things that you are. Give her a call now...don't let too much time go by because then it will be awkward!
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• well I fooled around with one of my best friends ( male) and It was so hard for me to look him in the eyes after that and we actually stopped being friends cause I couldnt get over what we did
    kleigh24

Answer by kleigh24 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• It all depends on how you two view it. I had a GF that I did this with and it never became a problem until years later when she was afraid her SO would find out and look upon her differently. We aren't close but life moved us away from each other.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• it really depends on how you guys react to the situation....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't know, I can't imagine nor picture doing anything like that with a friend. I would never put my self in that position.

Depending on your friendship will depend on if it will work. If you guys are really truely friends, you will get over it. If not then say good bye. Everyone makes mistakes but good friends never go away.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• well i think it might be a little embaressing at first but once you get to hang out with her more, you either will decide if that was just a "thing" or if it really did end your relationship.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• You should talk with her-- either in person or on the phone-- about what she felt with the situation. If its really more fantasy than what you WANT-- explain that to her. Maybe its just a fantasy you both can indulge in--just not act out? Maybe she feels the same way as you do, even-- you won't know till the two of you talk-- and no matter the situation, communication is key. I'm free to talk about it, if you want to message me in private, too.
    Narakyndryn

Answer by Narakyndryn at 12:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2010