Long time trying to conceive

Just wondering if there are any others out there that have been trying for years to conceive, only to acheive a pregnancy, that sadly ended in m/c? I am one of them. We have tried for 9 years as we have had a lot of tests done only to reveal that my hubby has a somewhat slow motility and a lower sperm count...but we did get pregnant 4 months ago! I m/c at just over 3 months. I just need to know that there is still hope.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 12:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• There is always hope! im sure u have tried this but my husband has kinda the same thing and he took vitamin c pills and they really helped us we were pregnant 4 months later! im sorry for your loss! someday im sure you will have a beautiful baby! Good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Don't give up hope. I too had a m/c before concieving my DS. I also had two friends experience m/c before sucessfully carrying a child to term. It can and does happen. I am praying for you.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We didnt get our first child till 6yrs into marriage and after two miscarriages. So you are not alone. Now we have 3 biological children and my niece lives with us to. And have had 4miscarriages altogether. We have been told there is nothing wrong with us but hubs has never been tested. I usually takes us awhile to concieve without using protection of any kind. Dont give up and if you believe in God stand on his words. GL HUGS
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 12:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My parents tried for 5 years before they got pregnant with their first. My mom lost that baby at 4 months. It took 4 more years for them to get pregnant with my older sister, but it did happen! Keep the faith, it will happen for you. Also believe that God knows the deep desires of your heart and if you trust in Him, it will happen! Good luck - and I'm so sorry for your loss. I had one a few months ago and I understand the heartache.
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 1:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am so encouraged and blessed with your responses, girls! We do believe that God knows the bigger picture and we have to trust and have hope that everything works out for a reason. Thanks again.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• So many people have come forward and told me of their own personal experience(s) since finding out that we just m/c a few weeks ago. Interesting how people love to open up to you when you have similar issues going on in your lives.
    Many of them m/c their first pregnancy but went on to have healthy babies thereafter. Here's hoping....
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My hubby & I conceived on the1st try but sadly it wa an ectopic pregnancy & not only did I lose my baby I also lost my left fallopian tube, my doctor told me it was going to take me longer to get pregnant since I only had 1 tube, I was so depressed, my hubby & I tryed for 5 months without no luck & then we came across preseed & I got pregnat the first time we used it I'm now 7 weeks pregnant. I know you asked who hasnt gotten pregnant in years, but I just wanted to share my story with you so you can see that there is hope, have lots of faith I know it's hard but keep your head up I know god will bless you with a little one soon! =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I got pregnant in the month of april 2010 after 3 long years of trying, and it ended up in missed miscarriage..I was devastated , but holding on to the positive that " I can get pregnant" ..Looking for the day when I will be blessed again and will carry a healthy baby to full term..So you are not alone..Hang in there..
    Merry070707

Answer by Merry070707 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Where can you purchase pre seed?
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Have you visited a specialist? a reproductive endocrinologist? She can help you and give you some semblance of hope. Sometimes progesterone is helpful, too. You can get that a health food store or Vitamin World. It's a cream that you apply twice per day. My doc prescribed progesterone suppositories and they are the same dosage.

Don't give up...I won't either
    juliawerre

Answer by juliawerre at 9:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010