Ok i know this is kind of chidish but please serouis answers only.

Me and my boyfriends just got into a fight. He awalys grabs at me sexually and makes comments about stuff like that and it makess me feel like shit because it hurts me to have sex with him after we had our son and it makes him so i had asked him a question comletely unrealated and he just looked at me like i was stupid and then i said i know im just a bitch rigth and he was all ya you are. Then took off walking because i explained to him how he makess me feel like im a stupid bitch all the time from the looks on his. he thinks i need to think about the things that i ahve said. Do yall think i am in the wrong or is he?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Hun it sounds like you have some self esteem issues and I just want to tell you, you are entitled to feel that you feel. Some time and space would be good for you. I'm not telling you to leave him, I'm just saying you need time to think and evaluate your relationship for you and your son. Your boyfriends needs to treat you better and needs to realize how lucky he is to have you. If it hurts you emotionally or physically, it isn't right. You know in your heart what is right. Think about what your hopes and dreams are for you son. There is a life waiting for you out there that is a happy one. Chase it and find it.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 12:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I think the 2 of you need counsiling or need to break up. You are both disrespectful towards each other. Lashing out and all.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I think you need to deal with you.... yes he wasnt right in calling you names but saying " Im a b*tch right. " tells me you have some insecurity stuff going on. These kinds of things tend to drag a person down . You need to be kind to yourself, love yourself and not agree with what he thinks you are! He also needs to do the same .. he needs to cherish you, love you to life and be kind to you. If he cannot do that now, come marriage.. it can get worse. You deserve someone better than that.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I think that no matter how you look at this situation, it is toxic. Sounds like there is abuse: Physical, verbal, and emotional. Perhaps from both sides. And to top it off, it also sounds like you have a young child together. I agree with some of the other posts here that it DOES NOT matter who is right or who is wrong. I think that you need to take a good hard look at yourself, and seek some sort of counseling. You might want to really think about this...Is this what you want your child/children to grow up in? Do you want you child to see mom and dad fighting, and hurting one another? Do you want your child to feel the hostility, tension, and fear in your home? It is our job as parents to provide a safe loving home, and it doesn't sound like this is the case. I know from my OWN past, that abusive situations are VERY hard to get out of, but for the sake of you child I encourage you to do some real thinking about your options.
    kiddosX8

Answer by kiddosX8 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't think I quite understand the whole scenario you are trying to describe but...I wil tell you that sometimes my dh and I get into really stupid arguements too. And I don't think either one of us or right or wrong...I don't even think we know exactly what the heck the original arguemnt was about most of the time,lol. Sometimes just making up and getting past a fight is better than trying to prove who is wrong or right. Makes life a little more bearable to deal with the one ya love. Hang in there. Give him a kiss...you don't have to take the entire blame for the arguement just say that you love him and don't feel like this arguement is worth it,and yo both let it go.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't get the whole story, but it sounds as though you're both being disrespectful.

That said, he has no right to "grab you" sexually unless you want it. Also, if he can't understand that it hurts you to have sex right now, then he's not worth the effort.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i think he needs to think about what he said. there is no reason to call you a bitch, or make you feel like one.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• He shouldn't treat you like that. If he really loved you and wanted to be with you, he would be respectful. I saw ditch him now and find somebody that is worth your time!!!
    Shymama3

Answer by Shymama3 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• No you're not wrong, he is!
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 1:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't think either of you are "wrong." I think you have issues that are going to lead to the end of your relationship if your not careful.

I can understand his frustration with not getting sex. I know that my DH and I would not be happy without daily sex. That being said we understand when the other is sick, when I've just given birth or when I'm sore from trying to get back into the sex routine after having a baby.

Could you maybe try other positions or other types of sex????

All of that being said he shouuld be listening to you and should NOT be calling you a bitch.

Have you considered marriage counseling?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2010