If you could change one thing

in your past, what would it be, and why?

mommy11260

Asked by mommy11260 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would not change a thing, its the things in my past and the choices that i have made that brought me to where i am today! i am married to a wonderful man and have a beautiful daughter :)
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 12:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• On the morning of September 14, 1978, I would have pretended to have been really sick so I could have stayed home from school and my mom and brothers would have been home with me that day instead of in that car...
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i would have gone to a friends house that one night, instead of staying home...
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• 13 months ago today my best friend of 9 yrs decided to end our friendship... I wish I could go back and change some things that would have kept it from happening.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• the guys i dated!!! what was i thinking!!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I would have left home much much sooner! I was 18 when I finally moved out for good - I ran away at 12 and 15, but I think I should have made a go at it sooner and made sure I staid gone! Why? Because to this day being in that home is the only thing I regret in life!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I would have home schooled my whole high school career
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have done a MILLION stupid things in my life. (and then some) but the only thing I would take back is the abortion I had 5 years ago. At the time it was horrible, but it seems like the best idea for us. We weren't going to have a future together, and I was a long way from being able to raise a baby, and adoption was something he was adament against. (I think he knew we would keep it instead of adopt) Either way, thats the only regret I have.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 12:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• 11 years ago my i left my ex to go back to my boyfriend i had a child with, which is my husband today, i would change that and would of stayed with my ex instead of leaving him for my boyfriend. my life is a living hell as of today. although now i have 3 more kids being with my now husband, i love them to death but i still wish i wouldnt of made that decision
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• You know, there are a lot of things I'm not proud of. There are a lot of things I used to wish I hadn't done. But each and every one of those things has made me who I am today. I wouldn't have my husband or my daughter without having gone down the path that I did, and my life would be empty without them.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2010