To all the ladies for supporting me in the post I posted about my step kids and the runaway and abandonment siutation. Couldn't reply to my own post anon...so I posted here I will delet soon, just wanted to say thank you.

OP HERE- Thank you so much ladies for your support considering I am a step-mom and it seems once you put step in front of mom that I am not considered a REAL mom or a GOOD mom or a LOVING mom. Just some mean person that punishes kids. I feel they should have a longer more sever punishment as well, but that would mean a very frustrating conversation/argument with my husband. He supports me at times but honestly not enough and NEVER, EVER sees the SERIOUSNESS OF HIS KIDS ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR!!! Everything is no big deal to him...so hurtful that sometimes I wonder why I even put myself through this. He is my husband and I love him and the kids but this is really a tough and stressful life I am living. I just wanted to say thanks for understanding. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I just read both your posts and feel like no matter the title, mom, step-mom, whatever, if you are in a position to raise or help guide these children through the tough years you should be given respect. And that comes with any title. Good luck.
    wallmom1

Answer by wallmom1 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Aww...no problem. I hope everything works out for you.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Hang in there and keep us posted. Kids need all the support they can get and lucky to have you.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 12:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2010