Anyone know?

What it takes to become a yoga instructor in NY state? My friend tha recently passed was opening a spa with one of her students and today at the funeral the guy said he already bought the building so he is opening it in honor of her(what an honor right?). Anyway he needs a yoga instructor. My friend did not know what she would need yet but said I would be working for her. Now I he says all he needs is a yoga instrcutor. Since he is going to be running it now(He planed on being one of the LMTs his wife will be at the front desk which was also not planned ) he needs a LMT and and a yoga teacher. Well I need 3 years of school for a LMT so that is out of the question. So does anyone know what I need to teach yoga? I'm going to look it up myself however it never hurts to have some help! Thanks ladies!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sorry I have no idea......
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 12:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2010