The monster-in-law

Has anyone ever sued there mother in law for interfering with the marriage and or sided with her son (the devil)? Knowing she will and has lied for him is truly disgusting to me. The day I left with my older son she was watching my youngest (from her son) and I went to say goodbye to him and she called her son to come and get him. Not only did she take him away from me, she did not allow his older brother to say bye. We were forced out of my home in December with my oldest....it was the week of Christmas. This part of my life I will never forget! it is very tramatic for me and I just hate both of them for this. Let me clarify we did not live with her we had a house together and he would change the locks and boared up the doors so we could not get in. AND as far as his mother she never said a word to him on how wrong this was.

tucsonmomof2

Asked by tucsonmomof2 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Yikes! I thought the ragon lady was bad! (my MIL) Do you have a good lawyer?
    kennethsmom910

Answer by kennethsmom910 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• How on earth did you manage to let someone take your child away from you? I would of had the cops there within 10 minutes and th woman would have hell to pay! I would NEVER let anyone take one of my children like that, and the first time my DH locks me out of my house, will be the last time we share a house. Why do you put up with this? You have so many options!
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 3:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2010