Are you so frustrated with the answers section now that..

You are thinking about not coming to the answers section anymore or leaving cafemom completely?

munchkinaplenty

Asked by munchkinaplenty at 1:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't like it at all. It's no longer about advice. It's a game. Sorry cafemom I'm not a gamer.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• It wouldn't be so bad if there were fewer bogus questions just for points. It has calmed down since it started. I'm giving it 1 more week to see.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• kind of.... i dont like how it is a ga,e now. i just want to get and give advice and talk with moms. i guess i am still doing this so.... is there another site that is similar to the old cafe mom?
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 1:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I hated it the first day, but I like it now. It has made the Q&A section fun again. It was such a drag with all the troll posts and anon bashing.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Nope. I like it. People are behaving and being nice to one another and the people that made me want to leave before the points system haven't shown their faces since it started :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have to admit that I have considered it. I used to come here to get meaningful advice. Now, it is just a game. I am actually more active now because I am becoming a points hog, but I really don't have time to sit on the computer all day. LOL
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 1:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• No. I'm fine with it being a bit of a game now. I only ever came here to pass the time and have fun. I never came here because I genuinely needed an answer to a question. If I needed that, I'd google.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i wouldnt leave cafemom over this change, but i dont like the change. I liked when they had activity alerts. I have noticed since this change, many are asking questions just for points. it's not the end of the world, but I like things the way they were
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I actually enjoy it more now. I still ask and answer the "real" questions, but it's fun with the goof questions thrown in. And the drama has just about disappeared.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i kinda had the impression that cm was a site for us to share advice and get along...... not for a competition... i dont thing id leave cm cuz theres other things so great about it... but if enuf of us who dont like it let cm kno then mayb itll change a litl bit?
    muthrof_2

Answer by muthrof_2 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010