confused

Hi girls. I am the one who a few hours ago posted "disappointed," Now I'm confused! Today I am a day late from when my period should have come. I took a test this morning and it was negative. And I had some blood this morning, I assumed it was my period. But nothing since. Could it have been implantation bleeding instead? I know really only time will tell, - just a little hope might be nice :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could:) The urine test at the Dr's office came up negative for me, but I was pregnant. Good Luck.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 1:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• It could be! wait a few days and take another test! good luck! baby dust to you!! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• You could be pregnant! I started to spot on the day I was suppose to get my period I even put a pad on & everyting swearing it was my period starting lol, I spotted for 2 days, then it stopped, my hubby was the one who told me Im pregnant & I was in denial, 5 days later I took a hpt & got a BFP!... So just wait a couple of days & retest.... Good Luck & Baby Dust!!!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I had implantation bleeding at exactly 4 weeks pregnant on the day my period was due, got a BFP that same day and had a baby 9 months later!!

I would retest again in 48 hours when HCG levels will have had time to double.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• well being a day late is way to soon to be testing just yet. what, give it like 7 to 12 days that way the hormone that the test looks for has a real changes to work though your body.
    Manda_Evans

Answer by Manda_Evans at 10:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2010