baby thrown onto the highway by father

this is sick

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=1486

xxSummaxx13

Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• WTH???
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 1:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• SICK individual, poor kids! Mom needs to leave and adopt new names.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 1:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• That is disgusting. It makes me sick.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• That is the WORST thing I have every heard of in my life! What kind of monster would do such a thing? I don't think someone who could do such a thing is even human.
    I hope the mother takes the kids and runs far, FAR away changes all of their names and finds the strength to carry on on her own.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 1:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I hope he's put into the general population in prison and that all of the other inmates know EXACTLY why he's there.
    This guy needs to be castrated and lobotomized.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• How does a person get to that point? So self-centered that he can only think of himself and the "terrible" traffic on the highway, then to brutally assault his 9 m/o child by throwing her 20' into the air across several lanes of traffic, and when she was rescued by her mother (thank the Lord!) the mother is ordered back into the car and upon getting home, they are beaten and hit (elbowed) more so mom won't tell.. Tragic, beyond words!!! Thank goodness he was arrested and they are "throwing the book at him." Terrible story.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 2:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Maybe someone should drive down the highway going 100MPH and throw his ass out of the car and make sure the highway is full of disel trucks. F'ing bastard
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I dont understand why the lord gives children to people who dont deserve them. Anything else I have to say is way too hateful so Im not even going to go there.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm wondering what kind of car seat that baby was in. Seems quite premeditated to unstrap a baby from a carseat, remove them and then fling them. It's not like you can just do it in a fit of rage.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 4:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• What a worthless sack of shit.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 7:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010