Anyone else having one of those days?

My 22 month old was up at his usual 5:30 am time, with his diaper off and naked laying in his pee....we have been potty training. He does great, just won't keep a diaper on at night. Anyways, he usually goes pee and gets some water back in bed with him and sleeps till about 9. Well today he fussed and screwed around until 6:30. So we got up, which woke the 8 month old up, who usually sleeps to 8. Which yes, meant early naps. But then my 22 month old has bitten the baby 2x today. This is new. And is just being an all around nasty crank pot. I hope he wakes up on the better side of the bed this afternoon. So glad the day is half over and the park with friends is after dinner!!!

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 1:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am, but just different - woke up 6 times with my 2-1/;2 year old, which is NOT new, I also wake on my own 2-3 times a night which means last night I got maybe a total of an hour, woke to a not listening toddler, had to get him ready and myself ready to drop him off at a daycare center he crys SO hard at that after 1-1/2 I am looking for a new in home daycare as he's not progressing the way he should, we are trying to sell our house and got a concrete patio poured and my not so handy husband got a border that will now throw off the stairs we have to put on the deck, I just paid bills and we are broke, I have my period and lost my temper on max this morning during his fit and now of course feel bad - now I am at work trying to take my lunch to call on daycares, storage units for all the crap I get to pack and bring there over the next 2 weeks..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We can all be an all around nasty crank pot no matter our days on this earth!! Hang in there mamma!! Bless you.
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 1:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Nope, mine was yesterday. I feel ya though. Hang in there. They won't all be like this.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 1:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Aw that sucks. I'm not having one of those days today but I definitely have had them.
    The other day my 3.5yo DS woke up at 4:30am(usually he sleeps until 7:30 or 8) he crawled into bed with me and chatted away. He ended up falling back asleep in my bed but with all of his yapping(and inability to speak quietly, lol) he woke the baby(10 months) up at 6am and she wouldn't go back to sleep.
    I was miserable. Lol.

Today is a good one so far. DS slept until 7:30, crawled into bed with me and watched Toy Story on the mini dvd player while I slept beside him, DD woke up just after 8am and came in the bed with us too and we had a nice cuddle while we waited for their dad to come over before he had to go to work.
    I love mornings that I get to snuggle my kids in my bed and they don't spaz.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Sounds like we could use a virtual group hug! I hate bad mornings... they tend to ruin my mood for the rest of the morning.

I had the diaper removing problem until I decided my DD would wear onsies to bed... AHHH diaper still on come morning and no pee!
    SandraLee242

Answer by SandraLee242 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2010