Wow....why is everything different?

I haven't been on here in a couple weeks...and now all of a sudden everything is different...what's up with the levels thing? what does it mean???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Guess they are trying something new and want to appeal to the online game crowd. I just enjoyed answering questions to help out other Moms (hopefully) but I guess people need incentives for eveything these days.
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 1:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• nothing different, you are dreaming
    go back to sleep
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• they reformatted the answers section - partly to cut back on drama as you now have to earn the right to answer anonymously & to make it a little more fun if you care to worry about points. I just answer questions like normal, I don't care if I get points for the answer or not I'll still answer.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Because it is. If you need more info - check out this info group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866
    Please vote my answer up & pick it as best answer so I gain more points...........LMBO...........J/K!!!!!! You are right, it is different, crazy and weird!!!!
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 1:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010