Do you have a minivan?

If so, what kind? What features do you like about it?

solamama

Asked by solamama at 1:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Shopping

• I don't have a mini-van and I always said we will not have or need a mini-van and know I am eating my own words. I NEED A MINI-VAN.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We have a Chevy Uplander. And I love it. The seats in the middle are seperate not the bench. No extra features, just the normal. I like that you can open a door and right there is a child. You don't have to half crawl in to get anyone out of a car seat.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes WE LOVE IT - Chrysler Town & Country LX - we love the stow-n-go seats, built in dvd, built in navi, built in blue tooth, we can control the radio from the steering wheel, separate air controls for driver, passenger and back seats, heated front seats, and on and on and on

Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• No, but I wish I did! We really need one, were working on that.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have a Chrysler Town & Country and I love it!! I like a lot about it, but most of all I like that it has a lot of room. I can fit kids and other stuff if need be!
    kiddosX8

Answer by kiddosX8 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i have an older minivan but i absolutely love it. it has power everything and also a cd player for when i want to put the kids songs on. i have put a small console cooler/heater for drinks in such which has additional cup holders and a bit of storage.
    rainfey

Answer by rainfey at 2:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• No way! I have an F350 crew cab dually. It's just what I wanted and works beautifully as the family vehicle.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 2:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Nope I can't roll around here looking like a soccer mom. LOL! I need horse power.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have a Kia mini van and I really like it. The reason I went from a car to a mini van was I had 3 kids and my car was starting to feel like a sardine can. I like the fact that the mini has 2 rows of seats, plenty of cupholders, and that the back seats can fold down or come out if we need to move something big/bulky. I like the fact that the front and rear have separate fan controls.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• no no no. i will never drive any kind of soccer mom car. i can get a chevy camaro for the same price and i'd much rather drive that gorgeous beast
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2010