Have you ever had

a bad kisser? What did you do? Did you just try to weasle out of the rest of the night or did you give him the Sex in the City "You're a BAD KISSER" speech?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 2:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ha ha ya. i just tried to avoid kissing him the rest of the night. i really liked the guy too. it kind of ruined it for me.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Try to teach them to be a better kisser, take the lead in the kiss. And if it never gets better then you must give the talk.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• have had a couple of bad kissers in my time. and i have been very courteous and smiled after the kiss was over trying to make the best of it . but there was rarely a repeat kiss from that person
    rainfey

Answer by rainfey at 2:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes. I simply sent him home and didn't call again... It was like kissing a wet vacuum... The date lasted less than 10 mins!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I divorced him.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• it was totally disgusting! Too much saliva YUCK. I pulled away and gagged, he looked at me like I was a freak and walked away. I'm so glad he did,, I would have felt bad telling him that he sucked and should try swallowing before he kisses the next victim.
    BigRedsMom

Answer by BigRedsMom at 2:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• yes, a guy I went out on a few dates with in high school and a guy I made out with once that i worked with. Both were horrible. The guy i worked with bite me a hell lot while he kissed.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Didnt really watch SATC so dont know the speech.

Yes, had a bad kisser or two and just squirmed through the kiss and cut it way short LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My husband was a horrible kisser when we first started kissing but I showed him how I like it and now he's amazing! At least for me.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2010