is today..everyone drive like you are from Illinois

I went out on errands and everyone was cutting me off, making lane changes like the turn signal was not an option on their car and driving through bloody yellows

*disclaimer*
I am from Wisconsin, we like to joke about Illinois drivers

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 2:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cheeseheads drive with the idea of not spilling their beer. Of course they drive slower, but they need to learn to adapt.

Yes, I am from Illinois, and quite accustomed to people not knowing how to drive once you head north ;)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Is there really a difference between IL and WI drivers outside the license plates?

The football team named on their bumpersticker/magnets
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• If you are going that slowly then maybe you should be riding a bicycle or walking. Illinois drivers know where they are going and how to get there safely and in a timely manner. Stay out of our way and there won't be a problem:)
    Cheryl4424

Answer by Cheryl4424 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

I live in WI too. I think they drive better than Virginia drivers, but not by much.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Well, I'm from Chicago and yesterday I watched a moron with Michigan plates refuse to allow someone to merge in a construction zone and then cut off a bus.  I was on the bus and the driver had to slam on her brakes and we all went flying.  Michigan drivers are insane (my mom's family is from there). 

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The football team named on their bumpersticker/magnets

Good one!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Cheeseheads drive with the idea of not spilling their beer. Of course they drive slower ....

and Stay out of our way and there won't be a problem

L O V E it!

shake handmaybe Cheeseheads and FIBs need to shake hands and be friends.....?

no, what fun would that be!

fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010