if you get facial/brow waxing, how often do you need it?

i seem to do it once a month..ugh!

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 2:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I get my brows done. I NEED to get them done every two weeks but it only happens every four to six weeks :(
    ameliasmama1

Answer by ameliasmama1 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I get my eyebrows waxed but don't stay up on it like I should. I usually try and get it done every few months. I need it before I get it done though.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I use to get my done every 2 weeks but motherhood prevents it now. It's more like on a monthly basis.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• With waxing, I need it done about every 2-3 weeks. With threading, I only need it once a month (and its a lot less painful than waxing), so I normally go with threading now.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I get my eyebrows done maybe once a month. You can keep it up yourself by tweezing on your own in the mirror every morning.
    Denise2000

Answer by Denise2000 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• What's threading? I have never heard of that before?
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i wax my own, ,whenever they get noticeable but i have thin eyebrows to begin with so i have to color them in
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Here is the definition- Threading is an ancient method of hair removal practiced in many Asian countries. It uses a pure, thin, twisted cotton thread which is rolled over untidy hairlines, moustaches and so on, plucking the hair at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing where a single hair is pulled out each time, threading can remove an entire row of hair, resulting in a straighter line and make your eyes like very super brows.

And here is how it feels- When I get my eyebrows done, it does not hurt at all. It feels like someone is brushing your eyebrows the wrong way. However, I got my lip and chin area done last week for the first time and it hurt like hell. She did say that if I come back once a month to do that it will not hurt as bad. We will see though.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2010