What's the Worst Movie You've Seen Lately?

The worst movie I've seen lately was Clash of the Titans. That movie was just boring and dumb in my opinion! What about you?

mickstinator

Asked by mickstinator at 2:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• This movie called Lightening Bug. It was a small-time movie that never took off. It was filmed in my home town so I wanted to see it. OMG it was the WORST movie ever! It portrayed Southerners to be nothing but a bunch of incest ignorant backwards hill-billies. Oh, it was so bad!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The third Shrek movie.

Answer by Bmat at 2:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have not seen a new movie in quite a while. Any of the trailers I see for new movies just don't look like they would be very good so I save my money and don't go. At home I prefer to watch older movies. The acting is better and so is the story line.
    Cheryl4424

Answer by Cheryl4424 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• ughh princess and the frog that was so damn boring and stupid..and as for the new preditor movie coming out what more could you possibly do to make that movie different?
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I thought the Time Travlers Wife was pretty boring
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 3:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• A Clockwork Orange. We'd never seen it before, and it was really disturbing.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I saw this one movie called "BUG" and I would say that was absolutely the strangest worst movie I have ever seen. My husband and I didnt even finished it because of how awkwardly weird it was.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 2:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I can't make it through the Twilight movies, I think the acting is so bad and dry!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• O I love the twilight movies thats a first for me. Haha. I guess its about what your like watching.

I love the Christian movies but the filming normally isnt that great on them. But its ok for me its the meaning behind it.

See for Clash of the Titans would not be a favorite but My husband LOVED it.

I saw bits and peices of Princess and the Frog (haha) and wasnt crazy about that
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 3:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The lovely bones bored the snot out of me

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2010