Tampons (maybe tmi)

I recently got a coupon for a free box of playtex tampons, so I decided to buy them. I can get them in with no problem but when I try to take them out it is like they are getting stuck. They come out but i have to pull really hard on the strings. Is there an easier way to get them out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Health

• they are probably too high of an absorbency for you
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• May mean that those aren't the style for you. I personally don't like Playtex or O.B. tampons and only use Tampax because they work best for and with me.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The same thing happens to me, just figure out when you can change them when they're not so full, or go for a smaller tampon.
    It still happens to me, but I just use pads now, and tampons when I think it's going to be more comfortable like going to the store, or somewhere and I change when I get home.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 2:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I agree with the first post,if I put the wrong size in I have a hard time getting it out.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 5:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2010