What kind of job would I have to have to get paid $20.00 an hr.?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• well, what is your education? experience?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• There are several jobs- teachers, police officers, nurses, computer programmers, managers, etc. Most require a Bachelor's degree or some type of experience and or post secondary training.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Hubby is an in-home service tech and his pay is higher than that, but he has several years of experience.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 2:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I used to make around $20/hr on weekend nights waiting tables at a restaurant. Of course, it was slower during the week. But it would be much easier to make $20/hr with some education or training.

Answer by missanc at 2:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Self employment,...I own my own business from home and I made 207. in about 15 minutes.
    Im giving the business away for free till tomorrow at noon if you would like to message me for all the full details, you are welcome to
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• It really depends on what kind of training you have etc. I know SO makes $19/hr being a mason and laying brick. He also makes more than $20/hr being a tattoo artist because they charge by the tattoo not by the time it takes so sometimes he could make several hundred dollars in just a couple house. Also my FIL makes $24/hr being a coal miner. So it really depends on what skills you have and what you are willing to do.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• When I lived in Massachusetts I knew a neighbor who made $20 cleaning houses! She was super honest and had a good client list. It varies from area to area (Idon't know where you live). And being near bigger cities you can do well doing childcare also.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Your best bet is to go into your area of expertise. You could also try cleaning homes or offices. Depending on the area that you live in, you can probably make $20 an hour doing that.

GOOD LUCK :)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 3:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• concentrate on doing something you ENJOY doing. no amount of $ is worth being miserable.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I make that now working on my own doing massages, I do have my associates degree in massage also. I have also made that kind of money as a dental asst. but you have to have years of experience like I did to achieve that.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2010