Today is my Birthday and I'm a little blue :(

My DH is working, my DS is napping, I don't feel like cleaning and I have no plans. Time is just going by so fast, I didn't even plan anything. I'm 43 today & I'm just a little blue :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• I'm sorry you were blue, but hope that your day got better! :) Here's a belated happy birthdayfor you! Blow out your 43 candles....blowing candles Hugs!

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 7:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2010

• Happy Birthday. Maybe your dh will surprise you and bring dinner home.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 3:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Im sorry you are blue on your birthday! Sending Birthday Hugs to you!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• first off Happy Birthday momma! Secondly, it's your birthday, so relax! or try to at least, I am sure you deserve it!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I know how you feel. Last Thursday was my birthday and I had to work. Our boss normally buys the birthday person a cake but she forgot my birthday, so no cake. Hubby's best friend had the day off and they had not seen each other in about six months so he made plans with him. Anyways, Happy Birthday and go do something for yourself when you get a chance!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Just remember how amazing you are and treat yourself to something today, even if it is just all going out for ice cream after dinner. Make DS give you an extra hug when he gets up. And take the day off of all other homework/chores. Happy Birthday
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 3:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Today is your Birthday. So stop feeling blue.
    Have a great day and enjoy the free time you have right now. While your DS is napping give yourself a facial or a manicure or just sit and relax. You can always order yourself some flowers and have them be sent from your DS. Flowers always put a smile on my face.
    Cheryl4424

Answer by Cheryl4424 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Happy Birthday Momma!!!
    It's your birthday your not supposed to clean, you should just enjoy yourself and when hubby comes home from work tell him you want to go to your favorite restuarant
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Happy Birthday! I agree with treating yourself to a treat after dinner or, if you can, get take out for dinner. No mom should have to cook on her birthday! ;) Best wishes!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

•  We usually celebrate an entire week. Eat some chocolate it will make you feel better. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010