3 days & still counting

Im 3 days late and i tested this AM and got a BFN! so here is a lil about me and my cycle... i have a 35-36 day cycle, and it comes like clockwork! although i was on BC for years b4 i got pregnant with my ds so after i got back on bc and it caused me to get cysts on my ovary so my dr told me to stop taking it and since they were so small they would go away on their own most likely because i have had them b4. She did advise that if i wanted another baby to go ahead and do it because i have a family history of female issues. that was back in Feb so hubby and i have been actively TTC and this is the 1st time i have been late besides when i was pregnant with my ds obviously, but when i was pregnant with him it would not show up in a blood test or HPT till i was 15 weeks and they even did a u/s and still didn't see him but i wasn't far enough along for them to either. Thursday is my 4 yr wedding Anniversary and i was wanting to

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 2:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• OP here: give my hubby the news but if i don't know i can't give it to him... Im having slight cramping the other day when i wiped there was faint pink on the tp but only when i wiped im nauseated and dizzy and dont say my mind is playing with me cause i want it so bad cause i do want it but not enough to convince myself that i am! ugh i just really needed to vent and any advice would be helpful/
    TatymMommi

Comment by TatymMommi (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• You sound pregnant to me, I had the same symptoms, light cramping, pinkish spotting for 2 days, dizzy & nauseas, I waited 5 days before I took a hpt & I got my BFP... Just wait a couple of days more & retest if you still get a negative & no period then go to the doctor & have blood work done that's 100% accurate... Maybe your still too early to tell on a hpt... Good Luck & Baby Dust!!!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Post partum, cycles can be radically different. If you want to tell your husband, you need a blood test.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• You might be pregnant..Wait for some more time to confirm with a blood test..
    Merry070707

Answer by Merry070707 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2010