Has anyone ever put there heart out there on the line and what was the outcome?

I recently just did that and now I am waiting to see if he will respond or if I just ended things by being honest. Who says honesty and follow your heart is the way to go? I am really beginning to wonder!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• UGH, I was showed again..that I was wasting my time.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 3:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• pretty much what youngmm said
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• didn't go well.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I dated someone for two years. And when it came time to meet his Mom, this girl he knew from High School was there and he had promised to marry her. There wasn't a ring, there was not a promise letter, just her wrod and the fact he was afraid to speak. I left the barbeque without him. I just walked away hurt, embartrassed and started crying as I drove away. My parents were correct by telling me to take my own car.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 3:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have before and it was one of the scariest things I've ever done. Now I'm married to him. : )
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 3:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I did once. It was the best decision I ever made. We've been married almost 4 years and we're expecting our second child.

Even if the outcome is less than favorable, I feel that not being willing to take a chance leads to much more regret and heartache in the long run. Who wants to have "the one that go away" forever on their mind?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yeah, and it failed for 6 years. I just went on with life, but kept in touch. After I had gotten engaged, broke up, and then found out I was preggo, THAT was when he finally decided that we should be together. It just goes to show that it doesn't always matter how you get there, just that you do.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 3:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I did and now i am married and have our wonderful son!
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I guess sometimes it works and sometimes I doesn't, and it all depends if they are ready for that when you put it out there.

2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 5:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• didn't end up so great for me either.. thought it did, but guess not.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010