Anyone else thankful for their SO?

I know this is a place for Moms and for all of us Moms to get the chance to vent and ask for advice. SO please don't think I am bashing any of that, I am glad we can help. But I just wanted to know if anyone else out there is as lucky as I am to have a wonderful Man as father to their child/children?

NHRachel

Asked by NHRachel at 3:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. Everyday I am glad that he is in my life. I can tell him anything from the weird to the perverted and he will just look at me and say "Dang, I'm glad you are as strange as I am...can we go try that now?" He is my BFF.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm sure plenty of us are, but we all have our days when we lose sight of how great they are...
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 3:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes, I am thankful every day for my husband. He is a kind and honest man and a good worker, and he loves his children and me.

Answer by Bmat at 3:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am, he is really good to me and the kids.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 3:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Almost everyday I am greatful that he is in my life. There are also a few days that I just want to run away. All in all he is wonderful persona and an amazing Dad.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• OMG Yes, I am so thankful every day that I actually found my soulmate (20 yrs ago!)
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 3:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• it wasn't always the case but now he has grown into an amazing father and loves me so much that I never have to question. so yes I am thankful for all he does for us.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Why would we think your bashing anyone? But my husband works his butt off to support his family and he will drop any and everything for his kids and I. Just like many women I feel like the luckiest and happiest girl in the world to have the husband I have. My sisters and mom tell me how good he is to me and how wonderful of a father he is to our babys so its not just me that notices it. I decided I want to homeschool are children and he did not question it one time and instead backed me up 100%, do you know how good that feels? When we first met over 7 yrs ago I could not stand him lol thought he was the most irragont you know what I have ever met but that all changed very quick when I realized he didnt want to get in my pants he just wanted to get to know me. Our story is kind of crazy, cause from the first time we met we never left eachother side. Stayed togeather for the entire summer and then went back home to our parents
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• cont....only to have moved out with eachother a month later and we have been togeather every since. He has given me everything including two beautiful children and a loving home to come home to. I would not trade my life for any other.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am he is GREAT!!!:)
    autumnsunris113

Answer by autumnsunris113 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2010