Do you take the kids out to play everyday?

We take our DD out in the backyard and for a walk around the neighborhood. If we don't get to the park.

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 3:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no not daily because here in northern IL its too too hot.....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes - everyday even if it is raining! (if it is lightning or thundering we don't though!)

Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• No. It's hot and I HATE being in the afternoon sun. We do go out and play at least three times a week, but it's always in the evening on the cooler days. I feel like the sun is crispifying me if I'm ou tin the heat of the day.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Not everyday. 5 days a week we are at the pool before it gets crowded and we go to story time. Otherwise she is in and out with me while I do the laundry.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My DD is 12 so she prefers bike rides or walking the dog.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 3:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• DS at least goes out and plays in the backyard everyday. He has a big playground and a pool back there so it keeps him busy. We've been going to the park down the street a lot lately though to practice T-ball. Its just too damn hot to go play at the park right now though.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 3:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes, now that they are off of school. They are either in the pool or we are heading out somewhere! And when I have to work either they are with me for my vending business or my husband will take them out but everyday they are out with either me or my husband! :)
    sippincoffee

Answer by sippincoffee at 3:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• not when the pollen count is high..just depends. When it gets too hot its not good for him either but we can do an hour..i just don't allow him to get running around getting out of breath in the heat.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't, but his daycare does. :) I will sometimes take him out after we get home, but only if it's not too hot. I will usually take him out on the weekend however.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My kids take themselves outside to play, they don't need me any more.  The older 3 (7, 8, 10) go to the park almost every single day and when they are playing out front they take their 4yo sister with them so she can go out.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2010