Black Hat Society?

Are you a member of your local Black Hat Chapter? Or a national member? If so what kind of stuff do you/they do and how does your membership benefit you?

I joined the Black Hat Pittsburgh Chapter through Meet Up a while back, but because I'm an hour from the city and my DH isn't the most supportive of my going out to meet random people in the city, I haven't gone to any of the meet up coffees or anything... I would really like to, but I'm wondering is it really worth it? Or is it a group of newbies and teens who thought the craft was a good movie?

What's your experience been like?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 3:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh I never even thought of joining something like that... I might have to look into it!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 3:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• While when I lived in Montana they had a red hat thing going on. I never joined any scoiety.
    I personally worked at a store they came into and none of the women worked but were really picky in what they wanted. I mean they had fun making us run around and laughing.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 3:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• HaHa... We have Red Hats here too - Way two different things! lol... But I can't wait to be old and join them either, those ladies are a blast!

Black Hat is a nationwide Pagan/Witch group.

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Oh I am on my way to look up Washington states chapter.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• don't think Nebraska has one

Tried googling it...all I got was "Red Hat" stuff
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The only one I see in my state is in Vancouver WA. I know some people out that way and there is not as big of a Pagan following as we have out here. Heck, I wonder how one can start a black hat society group.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Look on Meet Up, for local chapters... You can also go through FaceBook and see if their is a local chapter...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Cool! i hadn't heard of the society either. Gots to see if there are any chapters in ga. I can't shake the visual of a bunch of women sitting around at a bookstore coffee shop wearing tall pointy hats. tehe;)
    angelenia

Answer by angelenia at 8:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• http://theblackhatsociety.com

I found the website which has a link to their FB page. Love the dues ... $10.31 ... creative and cute.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Oh that is cute.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2010