What is your toddler's favorite show?

My son likes the Backyardigans, Raggs, Sesame Street and Barney. What are some other age appropriate shows that my 15 month old might like?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hey, I was going to ask the same question...as you know my 2 year old loves Wiggles! He also loves Backyardigans and Thomas and Blue's Clues. But, he does like to watch some of my 5 year old's favorite shows to, such as Garfield, Curious George, and Big Foot and the Mighty Machines (something like that).
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My son loves Mighty Machines and is satisfied if I put on the nascar channel.
    I don't know where his love of cars came from, but I don't mind it one bit :)

He also likes Handy Manny.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Caleb likes the imagination movers & Tigger & pooh super sluthes
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My son loves Lazy Town, Max and Ruby, and Wow Wow Wubzy.
    LivinDeadGurl

Answer by LivinDeadGurl at 4:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My son isn't a big fan of TV. He'll watch for a few minutes and wander off to go play or wrestle with the dogs. :/
    However, he has shown interest in Bob the Builder than any other show. I think he's thrilled by the idea of picking up a hammer and swinging. lol. Destructo...
    The only thing he'll actually watch is Transformers 1&2. xD
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• my 5 year old loved and still does love Cailliou (not sure if that is spelled right), but my 2.5 year old don't watch tv. I mean if I put on cartoons she watches it 2 minutes that is it she will not watch tv so she hasn't yet had a favorite show
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Oooooh, the Wiggles! A major favorite in this house.
    I sometimes catch myself singing the songs. Lol.

When my son was learning to talk he would say the name "Jeff" with an Australian accent because of the Wiggles. Ha ha ha!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• curious george and caillou
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• my daughter Loves, "bobbob" haha spongebob, veggie tales, Fanboy and chum chum

and her "cow movie" which is really baby einstein and spanish baby einstein... :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• My children liked Sesame Street. However, my daughter was glued to the set watching Barney over and over again.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2010