Harry Potter Trailer

Any one else super excited to see Harry Potter is FINALLY back? I feel like I have been waiting YEARS to see the new one, and today, they released the new trailer for the last 2 movies! Only 6 months wait left for the next movie!! WOO HOO!!!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 4:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• ME!!!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yes, Gosh it has been forever!! LOL. i was watching Harry Potter the half blood prince a couple days ago and I really need to see the next one,. I am the have to know type of person so I can't wait to see it
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 4:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Yippee!! But 6 months seems like an eternity...
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I screamed when i saw it. I a sooooooo excited but i wish the two part weren't so far apart. I guess will go see the first part twice. once when it comes out and again on the day part two is out
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• It will be awesome and I cannot wait
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 5:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I need to catch up on them before I see the next one... I don't remember if I have even seen the most recent one.
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 6:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• If only there were going to be more books; the books are so much better than the movies!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2010