Which is your favorite season?

And why?

momof3inTN

Asked by momof3inTN at 4:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's a tie between Spring and Autumn. I like spring b/c I get sooo tired of the cold of winter! I love everything about Autumn. The smell, the chill, the colors, hay-rides, pumpkin pie...now I'm ready for it! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Fall, I love how nice and cool it gets and gloomy also how everything changes.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 4:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Fall...I live in the mountains I love seeing all the trees with their beautiful colors. Also the weather is just about perfect here during fall. And that is when Halloween is and I love it!
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Summer.I like to be warm.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 4:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• summer of course lol and maybe fall. I don't like winter because I hate being cold. Spring is ok, but I hate it because spring is very rainy lol. Fall is ok cause it isn't to cold or to hot. I like summer because I can enjoy the outdoors and sit outside and let the kid go out and play don't have to worry about coats lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• it's a toss up between spring and fall. i love them both.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Fall, not to hot, not too humid, beautiful for walking on uncrowded beaches.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Winter and Spring.
    Winter because I go boarding and skiing. Love the gorgeous snow, and sitting by fires drinking hot chocolate. Can't stand Christmas music though. Urg.
    Spring because it starts warming up and you see little critters coming out of hiding and everything blooms. It's so pretty!
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• fall...perfect weather
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Spring, as short as it is here in Texas. I love the temperature and the expectation of summer (even though summer gets TOO hot for my liking).
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 4:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010