Do you have a family game night?

What games do you play?

momof3inTN

Asked by momof3inTN at 4:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We are a little too young to implement a game night (just a 2 year old and another on the way). We do make sure to set aside time for us all to do fun stuff together that's fun for my little guy, like going on walks or going to the park.

I think it's important to actively make a point of spending time together as a family. I love playing board games and card games with my parents and sisters. I have some great memories of late evenings playing those games. :)
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 4:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Saturday is our family game day. We eat soem candy and drink soda or make a snack to eat while playing our game.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 4:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• we tried that but my dh is such a sore loser so no. My son and i play throughtout the day some
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We play wii sports. It's fun
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The games we play are hang man, uno, sorry sliders, clue Secrets and spies, magnetix, monopoly, risk, puzzles and there are others.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 4:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We don't do a specific night (hubby's schedule varies) but we sit and play games at least 2 times a week because the kids aren't allowed to watch TV in the evening. Usually we play Monopoly, Yahtzee, Go Fish, War, Battleship, Candy Land, Risk....just to name a few.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 4:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We don't have a night, the hubby isn't very keen on games. Lately we've been playing dominoes out on the porch in the evening though which is nice. The boy and I play every day. He's on a total Monopoly kick lately so we've been playing that daily.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 4:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We have family game nights, but not on any set night because some nights we aren't eating dinner as a family til after 8pm.
    We have over 100 games and love to play them. Mystery Mummy, Doodle Dice, Amazing Labyrinth, 1313 Dead End Drive, Apples to Apples, Go Nuts, Guillotine, Jambo, Keesdrow, Killer Bunnies, Nacho Loco, and many others.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We have family Uno or Rummycube almost any night.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• We do, though the day varies from week to week depending on my husband's work schedule. And we usually wait until our 3 year old is in bed to start because HER favorite game is to try and get the game board off the table or knocking the pieces around. LOL

Some of our favorite games are monopoly, solarquest (like monopoly but set in the solar system, it's one of my old board games), sorry, parcheesi, and uno.
    momof3inTN

Comment by momof3inTN (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2010