Who much time a day do you spend on the internet?

Ok ladies lets be honest here. I'll go first i usually get on after breakfast to check my facebook and email. Then sometime after dinner i get on for mayb 30 min. Once i get the kids in bed i am ususally on til we go to bed which is probably 3 hours. So i'm on 4 hrs. a day.

AWebber212

Asked by AWebber212 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• At least 10 hours, probably more.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• too much!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• At least two, sometimes ten.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Too much, but it's the one of the only things I can do right now where I can't hurt myself or baby. So I really don't care. lol
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• 2-3 hours.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 4:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• a ridiculous amount. I blog, swagbuck, freebie, cafemom, facebook, and twitter

Probaby close to 8 hours a day, between nap time/ after girls are sleeping.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Too much!! Actually most of it is work related though and not much 'fun' time.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Every day is different to be honest, depending on what me and the kids have going on. I think I'm on "a lot" between doing things. For example, the kids wanted to watch a movie, so we came in from outside, so while they're watching a movie I picked some stuff up and now i'm on here.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• It varies a lot. Some days I don't open the computer at all (those are too rare!) but other days we might spend 12 hours on the internet like if one of us is sick and we're just snuggled down watching cartoons and playing games. Usually I spend about half an hour in the morning while I'm having breakfast then I'm on and off all day for breaks or looking for recipes and such. I'd say about 2 hours is average. Today it's probably been closer to 4 because it's too darn hot to move here so the boy was sprawled in front of the TV and I sprawled in front of the computer for a bit.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 4:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm on the internet to much. Everyday all day. I mostly watch TV Shows or Movies online.
    -Kney-

Answer by -Kney- at 4:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2010