Whats your daily cleaning routine?

I have 3 children so if i can just get the dishwasher loaded, a load a laundry, vaccum and pick up toys i am pretty much satisfied i also clean bathroom 1-2 times a week and anything else i can fit in(dusting and organizing).

AWebber212

Asked by AWebber212 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• try to get something done. That's pretty much it. Sunday is full on cleaning day.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• 3 kids and 8 months pregnant in midwest humidity/heat I don't get much done nowadays lol before it would be dishes, vacumming, picking up everything, laundry, dusting, organizing a spot a day, and picking up the yard
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• hahahahaha. Sorry...I can't do anything while my kids are awake. When DH gets home from work, I start dinner then clean up while he watches the kids. On the weekends he takes care of the house and kids while I work.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I wait until the kids and dog are sleep, then I speed clean. I do pretty much anything that needs to be done, in a 1 1/2 hrs. Its a rush, but thats how I like it. Schedules are for moms with one kid...
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 4:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am kind of crazy about things being in perfect order all the time. So when I get up I will fix breakfast,eat, do dishes.Get my son dressed and ready for the day, get myself dressed and ready. Then I will do things that need done, usually taking out trash and cleaning bathroom. Then I will pick up what toys my son has gotten out in that time. Then I will fix lunch,eat, do dishes. Then I will sweep,mop and vacuum, by this time I will usually rest for a few minutes and watch a little tv,then I will play with my son, if it isn't too hot we will go outside and while out there, I will tend to my flowers and sweep the back patio and what ever other yard work needs done. At this point I usually sweep again because my son usually brings in sand from the sand box. I will get dinner going while picking up toys and doing whatever else needs done and wait for SO to get home from work. After dinner is dishes and bath time for DS. Then bed
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I have a two pronged schedule of daily chores and weekly chores. Each morning I unload the dishwasher if applicable, chuck in some laundry, wipe down the bathroom once everyone is out, and other small stuff like that. Then I move on to my weekly chore for the day. Monday is kitchen, Tuesday is bathroom, Wednesday is living room and dining room, Thursday is special projects or a day off if we're doing a full day thing like the zoo or a big museum, and Friday is the bedroom day. After that is lunch and the afternoon is mostly fun with a pick up and vacuum at some point before I start dinner. After dinner I load the dishwasher, clean up the kitchen, and vacuum the dining room if necessary. Ironing happens in the evening if DH is working late. I try not to do much beyond dishes, laundry, and basic picking up and vacuuming on weekends.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 4:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2010