who here LOOVEESSSSS eclipse?! :)

i do ... im so excited to go see it!!

have you read the books IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEE IT??!!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I read the all the books and I loved it. I am really excited to see it even if I have to wait till it comes out on dvd
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 4:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• ME! I love it. I have read the books...several times. I want to see it but cannot find a babysitter. DH would divorce me if I went without him as he loves it too!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• LOL ASHISAMOM!!! thats so funny :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I've read all the books, I thought both movies were disappointments compared to the books. Eclipse is my favorite book out of the series so I truly hope I won't be disappointed when I leave the theater tomorrow night. The trailer looks pretty good though.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• ME ME ME!!!
    I read all the books, including Bree Tanner. I'm so excited to go see Eclipse, although, I'm not quite sure when it'll be...
    I'm anxious for Stephenie Meyer to continue Midnight Sun. I'm sorry that it was hijacked and released and she feels betrayed... but some of her fans are in agony over here. :D
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i really want to see it!! it looks really good..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am too in love with this saga. I've read all the books 5 times. I am taking my BIL to see Eclipse at midnight tonight. Luckly I can go my MIL is going to take my son tonight. I wasnt going to go till next week because I didnt have a babysitter but my BIL really wants to go but no one will go with him so my MIL said she'll take my son tonight so I can go. So she paid for the tickets and everything. We are going at 8pm. I so cant wait.
    -Kney-

Answer by -Kney- at 4:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The movies are terrible compared to the books. But, I still love it all! I just finished reading The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. I am going to Eclipse on Thursday night with a girlfriend! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I am hoping against hope to go see it tomorrow evening. I'm way too tired to go to the midnight show tonight.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Is the Bree Tanner book good? I haven't read it and wasn't too interested in it but I'll read it if other Twilight fans think its worth it.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2010