Has anyone else had horrible pelvic pressure to the point where you don't even want to walk?

Seriously, everyday it gets worse. I can't stand it anymore. How did you help your pelvic pressure go away and/or how did you aid it so it was bearable?
I have 4 more weeks to go and then my C section....what can I do??? :(

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am going through the same thing. Just not that bad but I find myself having to like re adjust myself even standing because the pain hurts. I just try to find a position that fits best.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 5:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i would take warm baths... use a heating pad on my hips sleep with a TON of pillows between my legs... stretch a bit if i could helped as well.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I had that but very early in my pregnancy. They still happen, but they seem to go away after laying on my back for a while. My doctor said to take 2 extra strength tylenol every 6 hours.
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• This is like pelvic floor pressure that's in my groin...just on my left side. The doctor said that it may be because my bones are so close together...but she suggested a pregnancy band? The things that go around and lift your stomach up a bit??? I'm not even that big...
    CAGirl4

Comment by CAGirl4 (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010