why do people allways have to change such a good thing ?

ok so my computer charger wasn't working so I finally come back on here and everything is completely different ....its like a big game now im so confused and a little upset ! so can someone please fill me in on everything on the site thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think cafemom answers WAS broken. too much arguing fighting, anonymous users name calling....

i havent really seen any of that since the change.

If you dont like the points dont pay attention other than that its exactly the same.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• In this case they made it better!

You should visit the Answers Group for all the answers you want. But frankly it's a way to stop abuse and to make it more fun and active. I think so far it's done those things!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• You and I are in the same boat girl. I also agree if it isn't broke then don't fix it.
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I agree it is more fun and active. If you don't want to play with the points you don't have to.

Answer by Bmat at 5:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I don't think it's more fun. I won't talk about certain stuff on here without being anonymous, and I can't do that. Eventually, the people that abused the anonymous to begin with by being rude, will earn it back and this will have accomplished nothing. In the meantime, people that want to ask more serious questions, or answer more serious questions, but don't want everyone knowing their business, cannot do so.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 5:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I agree with angeleyez and meandmybabes, it's only a matter of time before the fun and games on here is over and it's back to way it was with the anon issue and to make matters worse where going to get credit for being immature high school girls instead of mature adult women helping our one another.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• *out
    geminisummerz

• I agree with Sabrina on this one!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Change is good. And I think that the Q&A format is way better now than it was before. Now ppl have to work extra hard to be anon AND it keeps b/s "questions" and answers to a minimum.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 5:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Change was confusing at first but I like it so far.
    plaidtink

Answer by plaidtink at 5:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2010